• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD F-14 Tomcat

Status
Not open for further replies.

stiffler4444

Nov 20, 2012
Crystal Beach, Ontario
Hi all,

F-14 just isn't getting the attention I thought I would give it, so looking to sell.
Plays fast, playfield is in very good shape with mylar. Does have a few raised inserts and some wear around the upper orbit. Early production model with the insanely bright white flashers and clear top domes. Plastics are all there and in great shape, no chips.
Displays are a custom LED variety, done by someone local in Boston MA. (where I picked up the machine).
I hooked up the red flashers that were disabled from factory on these. The later models came without the wiring altogether, but mine was just snipped as per factory bulletin. Insulated the flasher sockets with electrical tape to keep future shorting issues at bay.
Cabinet is in better than average conditon. Head is great looking, but has two corner chips which will need repair if so desired I didn't mess with it (usually makes the next owner's restoration job worse if someone like me has attempted and failed!). I have new head decals that go with.
All in all, a good players machine, needs a good shop and one of the flasher sockets closest to the shooter lane needs to be replaced as it has power but bulbs won't cooperate with it! I'm somewhat of a lazy pinball guy, so repairs are often sourced out, thus the reason for not taking care of this simple fix.
Anyway, come have a look and play if you like, I will post up pics tomorrow hopefully.
Drop me a line if you are intersted or have further questions. Price is $1850, obo.

tx Dave

Last edited:

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
I played one of these at MPE and really hated the immediate drain if you were not paying close attention. Fun game.

Status
Not open for further replies.