• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Few project machines in time for winter!

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
Also, I am one of the most chill guys you will ever meet. If you come off your high horse one day and stoop way down to my level, I’d be good to have a beer and maybe laugh about all this one day but I think you are just too proud to ever entertain such a thing.

Reactions: elmerstinklemen

elmerstinklemen

Nov 10, 2018
london
Chris. I am not going to continue playing tit for tat with you. You mostly just regurgitate the same crap over and over again anyways but I do have a couple comments to make.
I think Taylor Swift sang 'Trolls gonna troll' or something to that effect.
You say you being called a troll is “extremely laughable”. Let me ask what you would hope to come out of this comment you posted in this thread (one that I chose to ignore)?

I mentioned I needed space....

This is typical troll activity and there is more. I would actually argue that you are one of pinball revolutions top trolls.

On a side note, when Mike Hanley posted his CV for sale on Facebook he listed it as HUO. When I listed it, I followed suit without giving it much though. After thinking about it I retracted that portion of the description but it was not misleading as the condition is still HUO like condition. You don’t seem to let this go but HUO is a statement of condition. The machine is mint with or without the HUO descriptor.

You kind of remind me of my cat. She will often jump on the couch and look out the window, observing what is going on out there but mostly waiting for the orange cat to appear and when it does her hairs stand on edge and she starts hissing and attacking the window.

I also think you should really chill out and especially stop trying to be a singlehero.

View attachment 13619