• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FF accessories

Ponzie

Oct 3, 2017
Ottawa
Got my ship notifications yesterday, should have my accessories in a little less than a week - very stoked to get everything installed

Same!
Seeing them installed on machines in the US has me excited...

1.02 dropped today with some bug fixes and some more speech.
Love the polish the team is putting on this title.

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
No way I'm spending 3k on the topper (although I would like to see how it looks in action), but I got the $700 expression lights. Definitely a neat upgrade, and something you can see more often while you're playing. Definitely easier to install the lights before the stickers though-not sure why they recommend doing the decals first, but it's easier to get the alignment right when the thing that won't move is in place first. I do appreciate that they have the decal backs scored in three parts, so there's a piece in the center that you can peel and line up first before doing the front/back. Probably the easiest set I've put in. Very odd that those weren't available when the game first launched, although I suppose this gives them a "second launch" for the game with 1.0 code and accessories.

PXL_20240412_162311752.jpg

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
I am waiting for a cheaper version of the FF Topper. I may just make my own. The plastics are really easy to make, just need someone with a 3d printer to print the Foobot head for me.

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
Same!
Seeing them installed on machines in the US has me excited...

1.02 dropped today with some bug fixes and some more speech.
Love the polish the team is putting on this title.
I was disappointed the band didn't do the call outs on this game like Metallica...funny guys, shame.

Steve Lennox

Jan 6, 2021
Whitby, Ontario
Had a minor heart attack last night installing my kit. Got the expression lights in, no issue. But holy shit, someone at stern must be related to a ferrite seller, I have never installed so many ferrites on one device. I got the topper on, again no issues, Ive done about 8 or 9 of them now. Wired it up and fired it up. Nothing. I did a reboot, nothing. I updated the code (I was one version behind) and then I got the lights working, but the head wasnt turning. Before full panic, I turned it off, unplugged and reseated the CAT5 and power cable, fired it back up and JOY ! Very weird, but happy to have it all installed !

Pinpickle

Oct 5, 2021
Oakville
Had a minor heart attack last night installing my kit. Got the expression lights in, no issue. But holy shit, someone at stern must be related to a ferrite seller, I have never installed so many ferrites on one device. I got the topper on, again no issues, Ive done about 8 or 9 of them now. Wired it up and fired it up. Nothing. I did a reboot, nothing. I updated the code (I was one version behind) and then I got the lights working, but the head wasnt turning. Before full panic, I turned it off, unplugged and reseated the CAT5 and power cable, fired it back up and JOY ! Very weird, but happy to have it all installed !
My topper had issues too. Head worked but all the other lights didn’t. I took the back plate off and there were 2 boards in there. Researed all the connections and it worked. I was shocked by how much electronics were in that topper.

All Working now.

Attachments

• IMG_6641.jpeg
    IMG_6641.jpeg
    123.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6642.jpeg
    IMG_6642.jpeg
    180.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6643.jpeg
    IMG_6643.jpeg
    218.1 KB · Views: 13