• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Fireball Bally EM Reduced to $1,700

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON
Fireball! What a game! It can be argued it's the Medieval Maddness of the EM era. It certainly has a ton of features, outstanding artwork, and a theme that just grabs people.

And what's not to love about this game? A spinner, zipper flippers, 2 and 3 ball multiball, a skill shot that can be relit, plus kick back! And it's a four player game. What a beast. Just an amazing feat of engineering.

While Williams was releasing pointy people and Gottlieb was busy with card and cowboy themes, Bally released a fire demon! And the difference couldn't be more dramatic. Compare this game to any game from the era and it stands out. Of my EMs, this is the one that grabs the collectors and newbs alike.

The game is in overall shape as shown in the pictures:

http://s229.photobucket.com/user/tz_208 ... all?page=1

Backglass is excellent

The body of the cabinet is in good overall shape. The head has some damage on the right side and I used wood fill to make it presentable. You will note there is some paint loss on that side of the cabinet head.

Plastics are good. I replaced the bumper caps with new ones about 3 years ago and they really stand out. I'll include the originals with the sale.

Playfield is excellent given the age.

I completely shopped the game with new rubbers and all bulbs replaced a few years ago. I keep my playfields clean and change bulbs and rubbers as required. This is a great looking game.

Game plays 100%.

Reduced to $1,700.

I will consider trades.

Cheers,
Duane

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Re: FS: Fireball Bally EM

Always wanted me a fireball.

Having issues with your gallery link on my iPad. Anyone else able to see the pics?

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON
Re: FS: Fireball Bally EM Reduced to $1,900

Game plays 100%. There was one issue and I've fixed it! :)

Bump for a great EM.

Cheers,
Duane