• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Flintstones

brewmanager

Nov 14, 2012
Scarborough, ON
Musing about a Flintstones. I played a game once at mwong168s, so I'd really like another kick at seeing if I'd like to add it to the lineup. I'm pretty sure I want one, but I'd like to be 100% sure.

If anyone has one, for sale or not, that they'd be willing to let me test drive, I'd really appreciate it. My girls are both Flintstones crazy (yes, that's my fault - I got them the DVDs cause I couldn't handle listening to any more Hannah Montana or Chyna Anne McClain).

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I will keep my eyes and ears open for one and I have no doubt your kids will love this game. It is so much fun and such a unique playing game with the ramps which can loop around and under the flippers. It will also pass the Gabi criteria with flying colors too and I miss mine. Actually after playing at Adam's and Doug's place today it really made me miss a lot of my past games like The Shadow, Johnny Mnemonic and White Water.

ThunderStorm

Jan 2, 2013
Waterloo
There is a tri-city pinball night at my house this Friday March 22nd in Waterloo, and i have one, you're welcome to come down and hang out and play a couple games on it if you'd like.

Eric

PM me for the address