• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Flippin’ with the Greats - Win a Brand New Pinball Machine

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Flippin’ with the Greats Charity Tournament comes to Toronto and with it a chance to win a BRAND NEW STERN Pinball machine!

The winner of the Flippin’ with the Greats(FWTG) Charity Tournament will get an invite to the FWTG Grand Finale in Las Vegas, NV where they will have an opportunity to win a Brand New Pinball Machine.

All donations will be donated to Coach Ditka's Gridiron Greats Assistance Fund

Here are the details on the tournament:

Fees
• $40 Entry Fee – Includes host fee for food and drink

Awards
• There are no cash awards, we will be playing for WPPR points and a chance to win a Brand new Pinball Machine
• $30 from each entry taken in will be paid directly to the Coach Ditka's Gridiron Greats Assistance Fund

Rules
• Each entrant plays a one-game, head-to-head match against another player.
• Whoever wins gets a point.
• Top 4 players will play in a final at the end of the day
• For each match, the software will randomly assign players, the machine to be played and the order of play.
• The software will ensure you never play the same opponent twice and you never play the same machine twice. (Until you have played them all)
• Everyone is welcome the more the merrier
• If you would like to attend please contact Adam Becker

Schedule (Subject to change)
• Sunday Dec 14th
• Doors will open at noon, tournament play will begin at 12:30 PM
•Tournament will end at 7pm with a 4 person final at the end.

PM Me for the location, but the tournament will be held in Newmarket, ON

Reactions: WARLOCK

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Re: Flippin’ with the Greats - Win a Brand New Pinball Machi

tim.sanderson said:
How does the Stern giveaway work? Is it a raffle/draw type thing, or is it based on scores between other locations, or... ?

So the winner of this tournament in Toronto will be invited to a Grand Final in Las Vegas, NV to be held at the Pinball Hall of Fame.

If you then win the Grand Finale, you will win a new Stern Pinball Machine.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON

Hey Everyone, The Gridiron greats Charity has offered us some great prizes for everyone that participates. Over the next few weeks I'll post pictures of everything that can be won along with the opportunity to win a new Pinball machine!

So without further Adieu, everyone that attends the FWTG Charity tournament will receive a Medallion just for participating!

Attachments

• 001 (Large).JPG
    001 (Large).JPG
    182.1 KB · Views: 139

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON

Continuing with the revel on Prizes available at the FWTG Event, here is one prize that will be available for 3rd/4th place. There will be another prize revealed next week, 3rd place will get a choice of either this one or the other and 4th place will get what is left over.

Attachments

• 007 (Large).JPG
    007 (Large).JPG
    146 KB · Views: 81

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON

New week, means new Prize!! This week is the second choice for the 3rd/4th place player. An Antique Bronze set of 6 Gridiron Greats NFL Star Medallions with matching serial numbers

Attachments

• 002 (Large).JPG
    002 (Large).JPG
    155.2 KB · Views: 44

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON

movingpictures said:
I want to play but ... so far away .... arrrrghhhhh

It's funny to see the life cycle of tournament players, there was a time when I was exactly like you, I would drag my ass down to MI for every tournament possible long before they ever became available locally.

Now, I wouldn't make the trip :mrgreen: unless there was some real value, the format is good in the sense that at least you get to play all day regardless of if you screw up or not.

But I look forward to next year hopefully getting into some multi day tournaments to really add some value for out of towners.

If a free place to sleep would help in your decision, I have a spare room.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Well I miscalculated how many weeks were left to revel prizes, so here is the second place prize

6 PAINTED Gridiron Greats NFL Star Medallions with matching serial numbers, featuring 2 color epoxy paint fill matching the players team colors

Attachments

• 005 (Large).JPG
    005 (Large).JPG
    157.6 KB · Views: 11

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
And the final prize, for first place, along with a chance to win a Pinball Machine at the Pinmasters in Las Vegas on March 27th - 29th

An autographed Gridiron Greats football with 10+ signatures

Hope to see everyone Sunday!

Attachments

• 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 8