• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD FS 1987 monte carlo 1980 firepower

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitch_a

Mar 2, 2014
Bamberg Ontario
I have 2 games i want to sell as i have no more room and i keep buying new machines. I will post pics soon just seeing if there is any interest.

The Monte Carlo just had the rubbers and balls replaced, play feild cleaned and waxed and all the general mods the gottliebs need. Replaced the 5v trim pot. re did all the grounds on the main power supply in the cabinet. Added ground wires to all the circuit boards and relocated the battery to a 3xaa holder. Game plays sounds and looks great. Roulette wheel under play feild works perfectly, some wear on the sides of the head but not terrible and cabinet is really nice. Play feild is very nice and has no wear down to wood only damage is one cracked plastic. Front coin door has a small button added to add credits as there was no free play available on this machine. Overall really good shape and runs perfectly. asking $1000.

The firepower is in good shape for the age but shows normal wear. It plays great though! the plastic have some corners broken off. The back glass is in good shape no flaking just a tiny bit of wear by the player 2 score. game has newer rubbers and balls. paid $1000 asking $1000 firm.

Would take $1750 for the pair.

If there is any interest put up a post or pm me and ill get pics up asap.
have to make room for a demolition man.

Thanks Mitch

mitch_a

Mar 2, 2014
Bamberg Ontario
Re: FS 1987 monte carlo and/or 1980 firepower

Does anyone know why it wont let me upload pictures? When i try it just says connecting but never does anything.

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
Re: FS 1987 monte carlo and/or 1980 firepower

I found that it usually is a size issue. If you have multiple pictures, either make multiple posts to get them all in, or shrink them before posting.

Alternatively, you can upload them to an external host and embed them.

mitch_a

Mar 2, 2014
Bamberg Ontario
Re: FS 1987 monte carlo and/or 1980 firepower (now with pics

Price drop on Monte Carlo 850 now. Game is in really good shape works perfectly.
Firepower also in really good shape especially for the age. It is the first game ever to have lanechanger and multiball.

Status
Not open for further replies.