• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FT FT - Centigrade 37 for El Dorado

PhilGreg

Nov 28, 2012
Hi,
recently picked up a Centigrade 37 in good shape. Real nice cabinet, real nice playfield, backglass a little flaky but nothing too bad.
Almost functional although I have to go over it to make it 100% perfect and replace the rubbers and a couple plastics (a couple lights out, some random scoring when hitting the machine, etc).

I haven't had the time to play it a lot yet and fall in love with it, but I do know that an El Dorado would be a better match for the look of my basement so if someone has it and wants to trade I'd be up for it. I'm not really looking to sell otherwise, I'll get it 100% and play it for a while before I do.

Thanks
Phil

PhilGreg

Nov 28, 2012
I'm starting to have too many machines and I'm gonna have to ramp down at some point... my basement really has the honky-tonk feel to it so if I want to have a chance to slide a second machine down there by my girlfriend's scrutiny (I keep the other ones at the office), it needs to fit in.
The other one's a Maverick (again, not the best game in the world but looks just right there) so it would complement it pretty well...

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON
McMean said:
Hope it works out for you. Like Drano, had both - and only still have C37 now.

+1 Just sold my El Dorado. It's leaving tonight. C37 is still here. Love C37. Personally, gameplay trumps theme for me. That said, El Dorado is a fun game.

Cheers,
Duane

PhilGreg

Nov 28, 2012
DRANO said:
Just put a cowboy hat on C37 :lol:

Haha! I'd rather save the topper for El Dorado... like I said, I haven't really played C37 yet, which is why I'm annoucing it's up for trade right away. I probably won't want to trade it once I do. Go figure.