• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Funhouse Now $2700 with Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brewmanager

Nov 14, 2012
Scarborough, ON
I've got just over $3000 into it, so 2950 is what I want out of it. No profiteering here.

It's way better than player quality, but I certainly wouldn't call it CQ.

The good :

Works 100%, except for two lights that flash when they shouldn't over the gangway and ramp.
Playfield is pretty good, tiny bit of wear around the blue pop bumper, but you really have to hunt to notice it. Couple of other spots are actually wear in the mylar not the playfield.
Cliffy Protectors on the holes and inlanes. I have the ramp protectors (they'll be included) but haven't installed them, along with new ramp flaps (also not installed but included in the sale)
Pinbits protectors on the plastics, which are all perfect, no cracks.
Two custom Rudy shooter rods
Rudy has been repaired to 100% by the great JSantiago himself.
Cleaned top and bottom this summer, and re-rubbered the machine.
Just added a custom topper, the red ticket style. Looks great.
Put LEDs in the backbox. The playfield is standard lighting. I just thought it looked way better in this game.

The bad

The cabinet. Reds are faded, artwork looks good on the sides otherwise. The front has a small steel plate beside the coin door covering what must be a hole that had a lockdown bar. I've never removed the plate, so I have no idea what's under it, possible break in attempt? It looks fine on the inside of the cabinet, but I can't guess what's on the outside. I've never worried about it, since you don't play the cabinet. Needs some touching up on the head, but painting's not my specialty so I haven't touched it. It hasn't bothered me. Again, the artwork itself on the head is fine, it's just the edges. By far the roughest part of the game.

fh1.jpg

fh2.jpg

fh3.jpg

fh4.jpg

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Re: Funhouse $2950

Man! I really need a alpha-numeric in my lineup and FH is awesome.
Unfortunatley, I also need another pin like I need a hole in the head.

Good luck with the sale!

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough

Arg! This Funhouse was mine for a while. Walt did a lot to it, and it is even nicer now. I wish I could buy it back, but I can't have them all. I have a couple other deals on the go, or I would. So, I have to relinquish my "dibs" on this machine. Whoever buys this pinball will enjoy it. Good luck.

jooky

Nov 18, 2012
Mississauga, ON

I just saw the ad on kijiji too! I was thinking - a fair priced excellent quality top-20 pin AND located in GTA? How often does that happen?! Good luck with sale! Can we see some pics anyways? :D

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough

This is a pretty rare offering for a top 20 pin in the GTA. Walt is busy through the day and just posted on his lunchtime for the status info. for this pin.
He will add pictures this evening for everyone to see. (after work) I am sure he will receive many PM's and enquiries. Walt will get back to you everyone, but be patient as he is a working teacher with other daytime obligations that come first.

I would 100% endorse this machine, and if I was able to, I would have purchased this machine back myself. It is exactly as described. I have a couple of other pinball commitments currently, so it is not an option for me, otherwise this ad may not have made it to a public posting. Good luck everyone.

McMean

Nov 14, 2012
Peterborough
Re: Funhouse $2950 Now with Pics!

I really like this pin, and Walt's is a good example imho.

If you buy this, make sure you get Walt to explain the ruleset... first time it made sense to me was at his place and he explained it. ;)

Daniel

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Re: Funhouse Now $2700 with Pics!

Thanks to whoever bought it-I was thinking about this one, but there's no way I can afford another pin right now.

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com

Big thanks to brewmanager...he's an asset to the hobby. Personable, friendly, professional...all around great guy. This is a game I've been waiting to get my hands on for years as it brings back so many childhood memories.

I will now bid everyone adieu, including my wife and child. I'll be in the basement...with Rudy.

brewmanager

Nov 14, 2012
Scarborough, ON

REVOLUTION said:
spiroagnew said:
I will now bid everyone adieu, including my wife and child. I'll be in the basement...with Rudy.

Sticking your balls in his mouth.. :shock:

It's cool - Rudy likes that. It's Red who doesn't like balls in her mouth.

Enjoy the game, man!

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

brewmanager said:
It's cool - Rudy likes that. It's Red who doesn't like balls in her mouth.

Enjoy the game, man!

You know this because...? Congrats to spiroagnew on getting FH and you better run a black light over it or sterilize it before you play :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.