• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Funhouse

playmoball

Nov 25, 2012
Montreal
For sale my Funhouse pin. She need to much work for me now. I didn't have enough time to enjoy my pins so... It's a reimport game so she will need a lot of under playfield job, switch ajust and cleaning, resoldering wires on coil, etc... It will also need new cabinet decals. Also, Rudy eyes doesn't work. The game is playable right now, but it will be a better experience after a few things done. The legs are in very good condition. The playfield have been clearcoar and the machine is full of leds. I want to have back what i invested in, so asking price is 2250$. Please don't lowball me. If i don't sell it, I will put the time she deserves during my vacation in august... or later. If you buy it, i will give 100$ in donation to this site. 50$ in my name and 50$ at your name and a chance to win a brand new stern :eek:

You can see pics just here ;)

http://www.maaca.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12338

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Sylvain is a great guy and pinball enthusiast. I met him earlier this winter picking up 2 games he was selling at that time and brought them back to the GTA for another member. Check out the photos and PM Sylvain if you are interested. I sold my Funhouse last year, so I am not in the market for one, but I would not hesitate to purchase from this buyer if a re-import pin is for you. All the very best.
Scott

smokedog

Mar 5, 2013
Saskatoon
Could you post/send pictures of the underneath of the play field, inside of the cabinet, and of the boards in the back box?

Is there any corrosion/rust anywhere? Water damage?

Thanks!

smokedog

Mar 5, 2013
Saskatoon
Maybe I'm just not familiar with Funhouse, but can anyone tell me what that board is on the lower left of the inside of the cabinet, near to bottom?