• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Getaway restoration stuff, Bulk lot of NOS slingshots, coin mechs - can bring to Ottawa show

EvanDickson

Aug 8, 2015
Charlottetown
Heading to the Ottawa show this weekend. I've been digging through my pinball shelves and and have come up with things that I'm not going to use soon, but may be needed by someone. If anyone's interested then please contact me before I leave for Ottawa. I'd rather be playing that trying to make deals, thus will not bring anything with me that's not already bought and paid for. These are for sale as lots, no individual sales please and thank you.

High Speed 2: The Getaway - Restore Package - $1750 CAD
Repro playfield, manufactured and clear coated by Perfect Playfields (B&T) in Germany
Repro plastics + protectors
Cabinet Decals
Alt Translite

Lot of slingshot plastics (sold as a lot only) - $250 CAD
Capcom Airborne - NOS
Guns N Roses - NOS
Maverick - NOS
Pinball Magic - NOS
Pinball Magic - NOS
Pinball Magic - right only - NOS
Popeye - NOS
Red and Ted's Roadshow - NOS
Royal Rumble - used
STTNG - left NOS, right used/cracked
Tales From the Crypt - NOS
Tommy - NOS
Whitewater - NOS
Whodunnit? - NOS
World Cup Soccer - right only - NOS + Goalie decal

Lot of coin mechs - $200 CAD
2 x Suzo Happ $2
2 x Suzo Happ $1
4 x IL $1

mitch_a

Mar 2, 2014
Bamberg Ontario
Wow didnt know coin mechs were worth anything. Have to start selling mine. They really going for $25 each these days? Had no idea.

EvanDickson

Aug 8, 2015
Charlottetown
Yes they are worth something. They cost me $30 each, plus shipping, plus taxes, from Player One, so about $300 total. If you have no use for coin mechs, then don't buy them and save yourself the $. If you do have use for coin mechs, then do buy them, and save yourself some $. :)

Reactions: Mike Walsh