• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Ghostbusters limited edition HUO $11500

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
I sold my GBLE for, I think it was 12250. It had a killer topper and the after market flipper post <- highly recommended. 11,500 is an amazing price for this pin, sooo much fun to play and the rreverse flipper action on mass hysteria is a blast.
I personally would take the game off the market or look for a trade. I had trouble getting a fair price for my MMr. I believe timing has everything to do with it and lowering your price by a few hundred will not encourage someone to buy a pin for 10+k. Then one day some one will come along who really wants a GBLE and will give you a fair price for it. My 2 cents...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeff K.

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
You definitely have some good points there. I appreciate your input. I think you are right. Dropping it a hundred dollars here and $100 there isn't really going to make a difference. If someone wants a Ghostbusters limited edition then they will be willing to pay a fair price. A trade option might be worthwhile as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.