• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Gottlieb Street Level Pins

Honey Badger

Nov 20, 2012
Ottawa
Looking for any Gottlieb street level pin titles. Singles or If some one has the whole collection of them like a guy on pinside did. I will buy the whole lot.

Let me know.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Williams Fan said:
Lots of titles here Wong, are you losing your touch?

Sorry to disappoint Jason but you are the only collector I know to cherry pick for bottom of the barrel titles :) :p

Honey Badger

Nov 20, 2012
Ottawa
Please don't make fun of me, I cannot afford A list titles in my collection. I just want to have a pinball or two to play.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Williams Fan said:
Please don't make fun of me, I cannot afford A list titles in my collection. I just want to have a pinball or two to play.

A pinball or two to play and a couple hundred folded up in storage you mean :FP:

Have you set up the BW I sold you last year yet?

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON
Williams Fan said:

Denial-and-Acceptance.jpg

:lol:

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Williams Fan said:

This made me LOL! It reminds me of some of the emails we all used to get a few years back.. "I just want a game for my kids to play in the basement". :lol: