• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Help needed!

SuperPinball

Feb 3, 2015
Richmond Hill
The link you posted appears to be for Rick Astley "Never going to give you up". But if you ever do decide to "give it up" you can send it to moi ;).

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
Tapatalk saved me the trouble :p

378add2d74ade1544d3ce986ec5bcb22.jpg

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
You too! Great time had by all as our generous host, and proud new owner of my previous TZ, had Luch, Josh, Dave and myself over for pizza and beer after the easiest 5 man move in I've ever been part of! Thanks Mike aka SuperPinball for a great time yesterday! When you get rid of that pool table you'll have enough room for an incredible line up of pins!! Well on your way with a minty IJ4, Xenon and TZ! Congrats and thanks again!

Reactions: dnewman

dnewman

Oct 29, 2013
Newmarket
Hey Todd! Great to meet you and put a face to a name! And thanks to Mike (aka SuperPinball) for having us over for the move in party!

Josh... that TZ literally stole from you! I've never seen that happen before!:eek:

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
I
Hey Todd! Great to meet you and put a face to a name! And thanks to Mike (aka SuperPinball) for having us over for the move in party!

Josh... that TZ literally stole from you! I've never seen that happen before!:eek:
is there an unlike button?