• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Huo star trek next generation $6300

Status
Not open for further replies.

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
STTNG is a great game, very deep. I have one (my second) and took the approach that I will only learn the rules by playing the game. I have always said that I would be buried with mine.

Once it's dialed in you have relatively few issues with it. The ball trough is usually a problem with the machine becoming confused about how many balls are in play, but it's not a difficult fix.

I did actually have trough confusion when I got the game. I cleaned all the optos but did not fix, I found that one opto was bad so I replaced it but did not fix....turns out one of the resistor legs was broken so I replaced that and the game has been great ever since :)

Honey Badger

Nov 20, 2012
Ottawa
STTNG is a great game, very deep. I have one (my second) and took the approach that I will only learn the rules by playing the game. I have always said that I would be buried with mine.

Once it's dialed in you have relatively few issues with it. The ball trough is usually a problem with the machine becoming confused about how many balls are in play, but it's not a difficult fix.

I disagree with a few things here. First off it is not a deep game as getting to Final Frontier is way too easy. Secondly STTNG is impossible to keep running. Something is always breaking on it. The game is heavy as fuck and way too much shit under the playfield

It is a decent game but far too easy.

Reactions: atariaction
Status
Not open for further replies.