• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD HUO XMen Magneto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
I want a Metallica so this is the game that has to go to make that happen.

Game is HUO, I'm the original buyer and can provide a receipt if you want, it's never left my possession from day one once removed from the box.

Can provide pics on request if you want, but it still looks like it just came out of the box.

I think I have maybe 300 - 400 games on it and that is it, never really played it much, just didn't enjoy it as much as my other games.

I'm looking to get $6500 for it.

Thanks

Adam

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
Re: FS - HUO XMen Magneto

I saw this game in person it is MINT, beautiful and CQ for sure. I would buy it if I didn't already have one.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON

quarter grabber said:
I saw this game in person it is MINT, beautiful and CQ for sure. I would buy it if I didn't already have one.

You could always upgrade :-D

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa

Vengeance said:
quarter grabber said:

You could always upgrade :-D

Even if it was a pro, buying it from a pinball champ is an upgrade in itself! :D

Honey Badger

Nov 20, 2012
Ottawa

I have also played this game. She looks exactly like she just came out of the box. Buy with confidence.

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge

Wish I was in the market for a game like this.

Would love to have it

GLWS

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough

Williams Fan said:
I have also played this game. She looks exactly like she just came out of the box. Buy with confidence.

+1

I have also played this machine @ Adam's on a couple of occasions. Minty beautiful.

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON

I'll add my .02 :) I've played the game at Adam's and it plays better than new. Beautiful game in perfect condition. Someone will be happy.

Cheers,
Duane

Status
Not open for further replies.