• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

I Think my Buddy is Talented!!

Bigbossfan

Aug 22, 2013
Lincoln, NB
Some of you met my friend Glenn at the last PFC. This is one talented artist. He painted my Well Walker and Prison Tower from TWD and now he just created his own custom topper for his MET. As well he did something with Sparky's head.

I've told him he should consider getting into the "business". MET-topper2.jpg 1RegWW-front.jpg 2Reg-PrisonTower.jpg 2Reg-ww-upperFront.jpg 3Reg-PrisonTower.jpg 3Reg-ww-rearRight.jpg 4Reg-ww-sideFront.jpg 5Reg-ww-Head.jpg MET-topper2(1).jpg MET-topper2.jpg 1RegWW-front.jpg 2Reg-PrisonTower.jpg 2Reg-ww-upperFront.jpg 3Reg-PrisonTower.jpg 3Reg-ww-rearRight.jpg 4Reg-ww-sideFront.jpg 5Reg-ww-Head.jpg MET-topper2(1).jpg MET-topper2.jpg

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
I used to play Warhammer 40K.
Lots of talented painters are out there. I have a few I keep tabs on that do great work and work cheap.
If you clearcoat with Quickshade (light, medium or dark) it will do the shading for you. You just paint, do your lining and highlights and the Quickshade does the rest.
I did a castle with grey paint. A few shades lighter with some drybrushing and a coat of Quickshade dark.
Makes ok paint jobs look good and good paint jobs better.

Bigbossfan

Aug 22, 2013
Lincoln, NB
Got my buddy to do a custom paint job on my Sparky and hammer off MET Premium. I think it turned out fantastic!

Hammer 1.JPG hammer 2.JPG Sparky 1.JPG sparky 2.JPG

Attachments

• sparky 3.JPG
    sparky 3.JPG
    200.9 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: mwong168

pinEuphoria

Jun 29, 2015
Wasaga Beach
I really had a lot of fun with this "ol' rocker dude" Sparky. The eyes are reinforced with fine piano wire & epoxy.

Attachments

• 1-OldRockerDude-Sparky.jpg
    1-OldRockerDude-Sparky.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 2-OldRockerDude-Sparky.jpg
    2-OldRockerDude-Sparky.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 3-OldRockerDude-Sparky.jpg
    3-OldRockerDude-Sparky.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 19