• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
I have a mint IJ with colorDMD and PinSound that I'm considering trading for any other the following games:

- Theatre of Magic
- Scared Stiff
- TOTAN
- White Water
- LOTR LE

Of course it would be +/- cash depending on the trade.

This is just a feeler, so if you have any of the above in mint condition and are open to a trade, get in touch and I can send high res photos and videos.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: jgagnon

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
I'd also consider a trade + cash with the following:

- TAF
- Metallica
- TSPP
- BSD
- Getaway

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Very nice looking IJ Damien. I sorta miss mine and sorta regret getting rid of it so quickly but can't part with anything I have in my collection at the moment and probably for a while so I guess I will just have to enjoy this when I go visit my friends. Good luck on your trade or sale.

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
Very nice looking IJ Damien. I sorta miss mine and sorta regret getting rid of it so quickly but can't part with anything I have in my collection at the moment and probably for a while so I guess I will just have to enjoy this when I go visit my friends. Good luck on your trade or sale.

You're always welcome to come over for a game and a beer! At Becker's you did promise an invite to come play your TOM!

Speaking of which... That would make a perfect trade ;)

Reactions: mcuzz

Monkeybug

Nov 14, 2012
Stouffville, ON
Only other machine here right now is MMR, and that's never leaving!

What's in your collection?

I have a nice TOM that I am thinking of letting go for the right trade. The only thing that is crossing my mind these days is an AFM.

I have an IJ so I was just wondering if you had anything else for trade.

paul_8788

Oct 2, 2013
Calgary
I could trade Damien cash for his IJ, then he could trade you cash for your TOM, then you could use the cash to buy an AFMR. Everyone's happy! ;)

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
kvoxx may have talked me out of letting my IJ go, but I'm still going to put it out there and see if any interesting trades come along.

In my original post, I had a list of games that I'd be interested in for a trade, but here's the new narrowed down list:

- Theatre of Magic
- TOTAN
- White Water
- LOTR LE

Depending on the trade, it would have to include some cash.

If you wanted to buy the game outright, I'd be looking for $9500.

Here is a video I shot today. Definitely not easy to play with a tripod in front of you, but you at least get to see the game in action.

PM if Interested.

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
BUMP!

Looking to trade this very beautiful IJ for any of the following (+cash depending on game) in order of preference:

- TOM
- WH2O
- TOTAN
- SS
- TAF
- BSD
- HS2

SUPERBEE

Feb 19, 2014
Newmarket On
I have what i think is probably one of the nicest Getaways in Canada right now and the only thing that is not perfect on it is the playfield but im just waiting on a pretty new one from Germany. Should be here in about a month. Once i do the swap, it will be pretty unreal. I did a full on resto sans the playfield. Hey Mike, (beafraid) do you think i should try and make a deal ? lol (He sooo wants my Getaway) .

Status
Not open for further replies.