• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Introduce Yourself!

Che

Mar 19, 2015
Waterloo
Hi, my name is Che.

I thought this was a dating site and I had a line on a hot Asian and a tall brunette. Then "Michelle" turned out to be a Mike and "Sarah" turned out to be a Scott, and somehow I ended up with with my first pinball.

I'm pretty sure there were Rufies involved!

Reactions: DRANO and Menace

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Congrats Che and I told you anyone new to the hobby gets their first pin within a week after meeting me :cool:

Let me know when you ready for #2

Che

Mar 19, 2015
Waterloo
Thanks guys..and in particular to both Mike and Scott: You're generosity of time and knowledge are very much appreciated and will not be forgotten!
Prior to this experience I wasn't aware that there was a pinball community, let alone one as welcoming and passionate as this. Happy to have stumbled upon you all!​

bstock

Apr 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Welcome Che. Enjoy your pin, it's a great game. Hope you've got deep pockets if you're planning to hang around the likes of Mike and Scott... They have a way of getting machines into people's homes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Che

Mar 19, 2015
Waterloo
Thanks gents! I already have aspirations for #2, but need to keep space for a shuffleboard when I finally find one...so hopefully I can keep Mike at bay lol

Abilio58

Apr 6, 2015
Brampton
Hello everyone, my name is Bill.

It has been a few years since I got the pinball `bug`and ended up owning 5 pins (which I still have). I recently got the `bug`again and after discovering this site I knew that it was time to add to the collection.

So I`ll be browsing the For Sale ads looking for my next pin.

Abilio58

Apr 6, 2015
Brampton
In the order I got them:

Star Wars DE
Terminator 2
Addams Family
Creature From the Black Lagoon
The Simpsons Pinball Party