• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Is it just me???

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
Is it just me or have I just seen another uptick at general pinflation in the last month or so.

I keep looking at my current dog title (Nascar) and wonder if I did sell could I even find another decent title to replace it for the same general amount.
Sales can't be that brisk over 3K
Sure, I had some interest last time it was on the block but nowhere near the calls I get for a 1,5-2K pin. The pool gets smaller as the water gets deeper (In my opinion).
Happy I got my AP project 2 years ago now.

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
Seems like mid range machines all spiked 1K at least.
And don't get me started on the price variations on arcades. Seems Ontario is spiking there aswell.
Just making it hard to keep buying in...

singlezero

Jul 10, 2014
Orillia ontario
Well I have noticed a lot of so called retail prices on machines that. Seem to have stopped being posted to this board.i I. Keep seeing those inflated prices but. Have noticed a lot of the machines have been posted for some lengths of time. There seem to be a few regular posters to Kijiji that keep recycling the same ads in hopes. Someone. Will take the. Bait? It's one thing to ask another thing to get

Reactions: GUARD

GUARD

Sep 17, 2016
Guelph
The guy in Oakville is brutal for that.....yesterday morning a Gottlieb Dragon in Orangeville for 500 and that afternoon he had it up up 2250. That Disco79 I sold for 400 just to take it away....think he started at 1200 for it. He just recycles his ads over and over....

Hammerbrother

Feb 17, 2019
Stoney Creek
I'd have taken that cocktail if it wasnt disco lol. I'd like to get one but not enough that I've been actively looking for one. I was more bummed about missing out on that Target Alpha. The seller and I just kept missing each others availability. I know it's an ugly pink monstrosity to most but I love old school sci fi art.

Quatermass

May 2, 2018
Toronto
Love old school sci-fi art too! Astro and C37 are two of my favs. I’m desperate to get into the hobby with something modest like Count-Down, but alas, the prices are just too out of reach for me. I can’t even contemplate a DMD. I really regret not having gotten into pinball sooner...