• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD JP....need some objective help with price

Status
Not open for further replies.

butch

Nov 9, 2018
saint-eustache
I know mods don't add value per se, but at least the functioning gate could/should recoup.

What would the price be if I were to remove all of the extras and sell them separately? Still 4k range?

iguess still 4k...........like peple say mods are personnel i think it helps sell faster but doesnt add value except maybe for a cdmd and topper

Clarence Burlock

Jan 20, 2019
Burnaby
Sold mine for 28 hundred and it had a topper 3 years ago on cl and it sat there for almost a month I asked 3k with that said I called the guy I sold it to and he wanted 45 hundred for it. Prices have gone up but with that said I want it back and willing to what I consider over pay for it. Are you in the lower mainland (Vancouver)? I just joined the forum because I have an ad on CL looking for one and someone sent this link.

I would pay 4K but that would be top of the mark for me. I have a STNG that I would trade however I value it to be work 2-3 k more then a JP. Maybe I am wrong about that assumption. I am also looking for high speed two I sold that to the same guy for 28 as well with no one beating down my door to get it.

I thought at the time prices were overvalued but looks like I was wrong

dnaman

Oct 1, 2014
London, Canada
I own one, and love the theme but would never pay $4K for it. Certainly not unless it was a complete restore with either a colour display or pinsound.

$4K would be going on something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.