• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Kiss play field arrow inserts

1rushfan

Apr 14, 2013
Richmond HIll
hi G-man
thanks for the reply.
I was able to remove all the arrows but one is warped, must have applied to much heat. just looking for back ups in the event im not successful in straightening out the offender.
if any one else knows of any info id appreciate it.
thanks

g-man

Nov 19, 2012
Brampton / Caledon
1rushfan said:
hi G-man
thanks for the reply.
I was able to remove all the arrows but one is warped, must have applied to much heat. just looking for back ups in the event im not successful in straightening out the offender.
if any one else knows of any info id appreciate it.
thanks

What colour ? Any Bally playfields from that era will have the same arrows and several people around will definitely have some, me included.

1rushfan

Apr 14, 2013
Richmond HIll
Hey all.
Finally getting around to working on my bally kiss. I stupidly melted some arrows in an effort to straighten them out and am looking to buy 8 translucent red ones. If anyone has new ones for sale please let me know. As an fyi bay area amusements advised that i buy a couple of what they carry and see if they fit.... They couldnt confirm they were for a bally game. Would consider good used ones as well. Thanks