• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS KO Amps Cabin Drive overdrive pedals (Cabin Fever fundraiser)

KO Amps

Nov 12, 2017
North Bay, ON
www.koamps.com
A little side project to help keep Cabin Fever, one of my favorite pinball bars in Toronto alive during these difficult times. When I saw the gofundme campaign a while ago I thought I'd do something a little different to help.

The Cabin Drive is a rebranded version of my Tea and Crumpets pedal. All profits from the first five sold will go to Robyn at Cabin Fever and a portion to Dan Beeson who operates machines there and gave me some of the parts to build these. All the pedals in this batch have different coloured LEDs and a different op amp in each one so they're a little unique but with the same great tone. Four are left in stock with the corresponding LED colours: Purple, Green, Blue and Pink (which is super gnarly sounding). True bypass and runs on a 2.1mm 9v center negative boss style power supply (no batteries). Can be purchased for $150CAD shipped in Canada or the US on the front page of my site: https://www.koamps.com/

UZ5j67N.jpg

T2NUFdL.jpg

Reactions: mcuzz and WARLOCK