• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Lethal Weapon 3 LW3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trueno92

Apr 23, 2019
aurora
Long time lurker, first time poster here.

Really clean Lethal Weapon 3 up for trade. Gun handle/Hardware/Legs are all powder black and Cab is in very good condition.

Playfield is really clean and its been all LED converted for inserts and GI.
A couple clipped plastics on the center drop area but nothing terrible.

Game works perfect, launcher/gun works flawlessly and has been bulletproofed.

Pics are limited but can take them if you are interested.
Quick gameplay video in 60fps here:

Recently updated to CHAD 3.01 roms for a more enjoyable gameplay experience.

Looking for another DMD game.

Located in Newmarket.

Reactions: Ryan Dodd

Trueno92

Apr 23, 2019
aurora
Seems like everyone here has had a shake with LW3.

willing to trade-up + cash. Great game for those that may prefer simpler rule sets.

Can provide nice pics.

Trueno92

Apr 23, 2019
aurora
@pinballjah nope.. just the state-of-the-art independent per-channel amplification that Data East was using back in the day.
This Lethal Weapon 3 also has some of the coolest features from the newest titles today:
Music selection! That's right! GnR take that! LW3 features classic hits from C&C Music Factory and ZZtop and a 3rd.... other music selection that I never choose!
LED lamps! If you always wanted the look of Avengers Infinity Quest but wanted something WAY WAY more MANLY than a Marvel title, then look no further:
KAZWlW1Rks2QIuFmD85BNXvMowESaBdrblbDEIG7TZ_0PAX7w0VLazSBUeN93KzrPxkRN1S2wgCpi0Y4oJ-8TT7jZZA0ie6kAxub6x_EoVePO60EG1zFXkeZAeEG2HBSOxwgXgl-j8SlY_PhzcQz-VLu98uF5mG9CDPi-GE_CuE0HowEFbbX_zXJ5QCN7_0gz6AE3WpCx3MBVtuhm7KxS94oji3SPOGR1zVQz0Tc8MH_cYm9xLhq50I6cEiiXnv6ALVASx1Lgcie_8M18BB5O0JxEjaYgt1Tu18Mm8ky6QEmbnUclfSczVA0XYKJnpSQc8jHmbkS8oqBypd7nOHF-LMb4auvQriNYXAiGuUFxD9jYQz8PjZyes18MqZsIGdFjzCBlcwIfYDBGlQdTw9-lTJfaNhFOlQWFkffYHfpONr9fhwLbRfElLTJzV0yE6AcR4x0jQVfchzohwro-dRckbQLlgIjlgO1kI2D4Q55myFoqdoemRHorL_qKILCYASiMJqRl2B4KFdKP1dFJSelE8VJDGmqRCRFrGbbHzcBOHAfcjaTQZY5veS7vse_a9BZxlRWTa2a7kgVVqPkQLQ_cES5F_Yd3a76PMNoVOv50fziRqfo4dTt_VDRNPyw4s6Z3bvyf1Mk8gP7tuPxhnMLvvLDn39AUF-XUJx2QGSTRe1LAhWou1vp9D52u2bZ3as=w868-h863-no

Yup! I CAN"T TELL THE DIFFERENCE!!!

Trueno92

Apr 23, 2019
aurora
Always wanted to try one of these. Is there a way to change that annoying song that keeps playing?

Wait, do you mean the 1991 dance tune that took the world over when CFTR680 WASNT A NEWS STATION AND FEATURED TARZAN DAN???

YES!

there are 2 other songs to choose from! The player gets to pick their song before the first ball is launched and data east went above and beyond as EACH Player can choose their own song!! Independent of each other!!

Data east even includes an adjustment in the operators menu to reduce the volume of the background tunes to 25% relative volume to the sound effects!!

Its a cool game that doesnt take itself too seriously and its wildly entertaining with reasonable goals and has great dmd animations.

I know most of u that frequent this forum has super nice collections with collector quality games in covid proof condition. But if ur like me, dont u got that 1 friend (or 5) that have NO IDEA HOW TO PLAY PINBALL and they think ur just a nerd with weird desires? LETHAL WEAPON 3 WILL CLOSE THAT GAP! Stick them on lw3 like putting that obnoxious uncle to sit at the kids table. Lw3 is a game most casual players will enjoy while you are collecting infinity gems, assembling your team of turtles or working up your gnr concert tour.

Hey, may even work for wives, too!!

Last edited:

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
Wait, do you mean the 1991 dance tune that took the world over when CFTR680 WASNT A NEWS STATION AND FEATURED TARZAN DAN???

YES!

there are 2 other songs to choose from! The player gets to pick their song before the first ball is launched and data east went above and beyond as EACH Player can choose their own song!! Independent of each other!!

Data east even includes an adjustment in the operators menu to reduce the volume of the background tunes to 25% relative volume to the sound effects!!

Its a cool game that doesnt take itself too seriously and its wildly entertaining with reasonable goals and has great dmd animations.

I know most of u that frequent this forum has super nice collections with collector quality games in covid proof condition. But if ur like me, dont u got that 1 friend (or 5) that have NO IDEA HOW TO PLAY PINBALL and they think ur just a nerd with weird desires? LETHAL WEAPON 3 WILL CLOSE THAT GAP! Stick them on lw3 like putting that obnoxious uncle to sit at the kids table. Lw3 is a game most casual players will enjoy while you are collecting infinity gems, assembling your team of turtles or working up your gnr concert tour.

Hey, may even work for wives, too!!
I'm not gonna lie... you're my kind of smart ass haha So much so I logged in and would consider a trade for such a rare and awesome GEM ;-) hahaha And I can hear that CnC in my head now thanks ;-)

Locutus

Feb 1, 2019
Richmond Hill
Ahhh....My first.
I still love and miss this game. If you are new to the hobby, or enjoy entertaining newbies and introducing them to the hobby, you have to own a LW3. Looks like a beauty

Reactions: Trueno92 and Ponzie

Trueno92

Apr 23, 2019
aurora
Thanks for the kind words, ladies!

Chads code update reduced the okokok call out and made the overall presentation smoother and less punishing with ball save based on timer, instead of switch trigger criteria - fun!

Trueno92

Apr 23, 2019
aurora
THX guys, the pin is still for trade.
bumping this up as 2 talking heads on the interwebs rated LW3 as 2020's #1 most UNDERRATED pin.
[STDM vid bloggers]

okokokok!!!

Trueno92

Apr 23, 2019
aurora
Ahhh....My first.
I still love and miss this game. If you are new to the hobby, or enjoy entertaining newbies and introducing them to the hobby, you have to own a LW3. Looks like a beauty

entertaining newbies should be a mandatory rule in this hobby. first thing NORMAL ppl say when you admit your addiction to the world of pinball is usually: "ppl still play pinball?' .. and there will always be someone, somewhere, with more games than you, or that title you didn't get, but its always nice to stay grounded around ppl that have more constructive interests lol..

Reactions: Ponzie
Status
Not open for further replies.