• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

LF: WWF Royal Rumble

movingpictures

Nov 29, 2012
Mont-Real
Good luck with the hunt ... one of my favorite pins of all time ... oohhhhhh YEAH !!

Some pics of my game to make you salivate:

Attachments

• apron.jpg
    apron.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 317
  • hulk.jpg
    hulk.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 317
  • under.jpg
    under.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 317

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
I think you just missed one by a week and a half...mrxsiv had one on the block here for a while. Isn't that always the way though?

That, or putting money out for something outside of your "Top 3", and then the very next week, all of your Top 3 become available in spades.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
spiroagnew said:
I think you just missed one by a week and a half...mrxsiv had one on the block here for a while. Isn't that always the way though?

That, or putting money out for something outside of your "Top 3", and then the very next week, all of your Top 3 become available in spades.

mrxsiv had one listed here for a little over 3 weeks before it finally sold and yes that is always the way for both a seller and/or buyer :p I've played this game before and it is seriously a lot of fun, underrated and offers lots of bang for buck compared to other similarly priced B/W titles.

I will keep my eyes open for one as I know at least 2 local collectors who have one and if they ever decide to sell I will let you know before it goes public.

hippochrome

Nov 19, 2012
Ottawa
Yeah, lol. I'm kicking myself for missing that one!

I had no idea I even wanted one until this week because out of nowhere I decided to google what the Ultimate Warrior was up to these days...I actually thought he was dead.

That sparked my interest in checking in with all the WWE I've ignored for the past 20yrs, and updates on some of my favourites from when I was a kid. Well, as addictions go, I'm hooked and want the pinball machine now, lol

Same thing goes for NASCAR. I just decided to follow it this season/chase and an hooked on that as well, and now want the pin :D

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
hippochrome said:
Same thing goes for NASCAR. I just decided to follow it this season/chase and an hooked on that as well, and now want the pin :D

I might be able to help you on a NASCAR if you are interested I know someone.

Bigbossfan

Aug 22, 2013
Lincoln, NB
mwong168 said:
hippochrome said:

I might be able to help you on a NASCAR if you are interested I know someone.

Didn't you mean "I might be able to enable" you on a NASCAR...........lol

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Bigbossfan said:
Didn't you mean "I might be able to enable" you on a NASCAR...........lol

Hippochrome is already on it and that will be twice I've enabled him this year if he gets this NASCAR :p