• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Liberty Bell

Status
Not open for further replies.

singlezero

Jul 10, 2014
Orillia ontario
you should update the kijiji link as it has your old price link and .. it says the machine is no longer available.

I know I just visit here seldom enough but .. I don't understand why there is a need to put a separate ad here for machines you have on kijiji for the same price as on there. I could possibly understand if you giving the pinball community a discount or .. you wanted to avoid kijiji all together but .. one of the reasons I come to this board is the .. well maintained " not mine pinballs for sale" . it takes a bit of .. diligence to keep it up to date and I have noticed many .. whos kijiji ads are posted do mention there that they are their machines respectively. I kinda find these ads are sort of taking away from one of the .. more fluid posts on this messageboard.

I have only posted one or two machines on here .. but each one has been posted with no kijiji ad.. it found buyer and seller and I think that they sold quickly enough both buyers found them to be a good enough deal.

I do tend to post machines on kijiji too, but .. never bring them here on their own either. I am certain most .. seeing the location don't have to be rocket scientests to .. probably figure out if it isn't me .. at least I know or am aware of the machine.

anyways , not to be a piss on your cornflakes, but perhaps as a helpful suggestion that if it isn't exclusive to the board and it is .. just a repost of a kijiji ad, to at least consider their more appropriate spot is in the " not mine" thread.

that is my opinion anyways .. for what its worth

Reactions: Vengeance
Status
Not open for further replies.