• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Looking for a MM PF

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Williampinball said:
I am looking for one in Ontario anyone can get one from PP :D

Anyone but you it seems :FP:

Anyways, the ones on PP are by High Class Pinball aka Mirco so you might want to watch these HEP videos that point out the flaws and corrections that had to be made to make it as close to "perfect" as possible.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-quoPRIMylM[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UT3_wse1D2A[/youtube]

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
necro_nemesis said:
Is there a similar requirement to fix Gene's runs from Illinois Pinball?

Yes,
Unfortunately there appear to have been several issues with the accuracy of the colour and some of the insert copy on Gene's. And, according to a good source, the last few that were done were somehow digitally printed instead of silkscreened. I can't comment on the fit.

I have a really nice example that was clearcoated and done up by Ron Kruzman... but I'm sure it also has a few of these issues pointed out in the video.
I know HEP is a perfectionist but many guys have installed these repros without too much complaint.

In the end, I've been debating whether to even bother with a swap since mine isn't really that bad anyway... and I have a ton of other projects.
I guess if someone was willing to make me a good offer on my Kruzman MM, I'd consider letting it go. Stranger things have happened.

necro_nemesis

Nov 20, 2012
Newmarket, Ontario. Canada
The one I bought was an early Illinois run, one of the first runs hand picked from the lot. Can't say I picked up on any glaring issues on the artwork but I was more concerned about having to do major modifications prior to installation. Thanks for the info.

Williampinball

Dec 28, 2012
Collingwood Ont.
necro_nemesis said:
The one I bought was an early Illinois run, one of the first runs hand picked from the lot. Can't say I picked up on any glaring issues on the artwork but I was more concerned about having to do major modifications prior to installation. Thanks for the info.

Please let me know if there is any modifications too your PF ,like too know

Thanks