• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Looking for Chicago Coin Score Reel Parts

Coitusmysterioso

Jan 13, 2017
Shelburne, Ontario
Good morning folks.

I found a few of the score reel coil assemblies on my 63 CC Fire Cracker were completely worn out causing jamming of the plungers and overheating of the coils.

I will be ordering replacement coils shortly but would also like to order new plungers and coil stops to go with them No sense using worn out parts with new coils. Can anyone tell me how I determine which coil stops and plungers I should order?

The coil is easy enough because the schematic gives me the part number (N-23-625) but there are so many coil stops/plungers and none of the sites seem to give any cross referencing information for these parts.

You can see the components for the 10 point score reels are completely worn out.

[/URL
]

[URL=http://s12.photobucket.com/user/CanadianCray/media/Arcade/1_zpstkvfjvlf.jpg.html] [/URL
]
[/URL]

Owen Sound

Dec 5, 2015
Owen Sound
Greetings. If you post some pictures of the entire score reel unit I will see if the ones I have on hand are compatible. If so, I can mail you some parts.