• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND looking for first pinball machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob brown

Apr 23, 2015
Owen sound
Wishlist; blackout, alien pinball, galaxy, solarfire, or other 80s sci fi/space themed. Looking more for a machine I can play and afford then a perfect condition machine.

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
My suggestion is to contact Menace regarding a Jungle Lord he has for sale potentially. Send him a PM.
It may not be the exact theme you want, but it is an excellent pin, and you know it will play 100% from Doug.
Menace is one of our resident tech guru's here and he has helped many of us with repairs. We call him when things break.
Welcome aboard. All the best in your search. Cheers.

Honey Badger

Nov 20, 2012
Ottawa
Yup,

Jungle Lord + Menace = Pinball Heaven...you will have zero initial issues on a fully working great game!

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Thanks guys. Rob came down last night and picked up Jungle Lord, but not before the game threw me a curveball literally as Rob arrived. Game decided the switch matrix liked my shop a little too much, and one of the hex inverter and the PIA took a dump. Thankfully it happened in my shop and not once Rob got the game home, so I got it all fixed up while Rob looked on. Not too stressful!

Anyway, hope the game made it home without any other issues and you and your family enjoy the game. Oh, one more thing... don't blame me if you guys get bit by the pinball bug and decide you need to add more! LOL

Thanks agian Rob, and nice meeting you.

D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.