• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Looking for pinball in Western Canada

scott

May 19, 2014
Calgary
Hey guys this is my first post. I am from Calgary. I am just looking to get my first pinball machine sometime this summer or in the fall. I have noticed that kijiji is a barren wasteland of a few over priced pinballs (at least in Calgary). I had my heart set on a select number of pinballs that I would be willing to buy but I am starting to wonder if I should just be more broad and settle for something less. I know Alberta only has a 5 percent fee on imported pinballs moving over the border, so maybe this is my best option. Although the dollar right now doesn't help. The pinballs I originally was looking at was (TSPP and STTG) but I am starting to think that I should be open to a wider variety of pinball machines seeing as Alberta doesn't have much to offer. Any advice would be helpful.

scott

May 19, 2014
Calgary
eh97 thanks for pointing me to that discussion. I have seen the pinside forum a little bit but I didn't know there was a discussion on that. @Tim its a big world mate I am sure I am not the only Western Canadian looking for a pinball machine ;)