• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD LOTR $5000 [TRADED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
Back available to make room for the MMR LE I've deposited on.
No rush, I believe I'm 2-3 months before it has to go so if you're interested we can work out the details on timing based around that if needed.

This game was purchased retail from the Pinball Exchange Club in Hamilton, Ontario. It was a routed machine but they spent a great deal of time and effort shopping it to sell it to me. I in turn purchased several items to continue to improve it. Game is 100% working and in good overall condition. Should be considered player and not collector quality.

Includes:

-Stern "lollipop" side rails (with flipper button surrounds to protect the cabinet from wear or cover the existing decal wear
-Palantir eye mod. Replaces the plain acrylic orb with the original machine with a very cool strobing flaming eye.
-full plastic set. I replaced a few broken plastics and the remaining set will be included with the sale.
-most up to date ROM from Dave Astill
-target decals..
-full cliffy protector set and shooter lane protectors installed.
-New flipper coils installed

I have over $6500 invested in this game but will offer it for sale at $5000
See the following link for some pictures. I apologize in advance for the iPhone picture quality.
Thanks for looking!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1045 ... 0475715137

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Re: FS: LOTR or trade for ACDC Premium +$

Picture link not working Todd. Good luck on your sale or trade!

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Re: FS: LOTR or trade for ACDC Premium $

flashinstinct said:
If my Transformer sale would have happened like expected. This would be mine. If you know anyone how wants a TF pro.

I was going to ask you what happened to your Transformer sale thread because I see you edited your post here and on the other board to periods. Why don't you list it up again and I think your last price was more then reasonable too.

Anyways, Todd is a good guy and good luck on your sale.

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On

*note regarding the posted pictures...
I was trying to show the games positive and negative sides in these...there are some obvious signs of cabinet wear but overall I think it shows well.
It really is a nice example and deserves to be seen and played if there's interest.
:D

Thank-you!

Todd

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On

Price now $5250
If she doesn't sell at that I'll keep her until the market turns around a little.

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
Re: FS: LOTR--now $5199--trade for ACDC pro or premium -/+$$

btw

this ad is OBO

Anyone? If it starts with a 51..?

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
Re: FS: LOTR--now $5199--trade for ACDC pro or premium -/+$$

Thanks Mike. Much appreciated
I do have it listed on kijiji. You'd think he would have seen it?

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
Re: FS: LOTR--now $5000 FIRM--or trade for ACDC premium +$$

Bump for price change

Final price $5000 firm

I think it's worth more but the market seems soft on LOTR recently and I have a hardon for ACDC that won't quit! :oops:

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
Re: FS: LOTR----(Keeping)

After playing it a bunch recently I've realized I haven't got everything out of this game yet and may in fact regret selling it. Clearly that there is no lineup of buyers for my LOTR at this time either so I have decided to take it off the market
If there is any interest in it going forward please pm me and we can talk.

Cheers all!

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford

It'll probably sell now because people only want what they can't have. Tell everyone it's not for sale and they will start making offers above what you wanted originally ;-)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

superjackpot

Nov 19, 2012
Mississauga, ON

tkaye said:
After playing it a bunch recently I've realized I haven't got everything out of this game yet and may in fact regret selling it. Clearly that there is no lineup of buyers for my LOTR at this time either so I have decided to take it off the market
If there is any interest in it going forward please pm me and we can talk.

Cheers all!

Not a bad game to be 'stuck' with Todd. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.