• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD LOTR [TRADED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbossfan

Aug 22, 2013
Lincoln, NB
LOTR for sale:

Previously routed LOTR. I stripped all the mylar off the playfield, cleaned up the playfield (I wouldn’t call it shopped…I’m just not that damned good!). I’ve spent a lot of time making sure this pin works 100%. Reason for selling, I knew this pin was MY grail and got an LOTR LE.

Comes with:

Shaker Motor
Topper
Pinball Life Flipper Coils
Pinblade stickers
Target stickers
Cliffy’s installed
New Arwen plastic and protector

Forgot to mention, custom shooter rod and Pinpac 3 system (to plug in head-phones) included as well.

Asking 5000.00 Or interested in a trade +/- $$. Primarily interested in XMLE or TFLE for the time being.

Pics can be seen here: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=72fcea46 ... 8EFCB8!110

Cheers!

Reg

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Re: LOTR FS/FT

Reg is a really nice guy and takes good care of his games so buy with confidence. Also figures after he bought his current LOTR LE a nice one just like it pops up right in his backyard :p

Good luck with the sale and congrats on upgrading your grail.

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville

Im still new here so Im guessing Reg is bigbossfan... If I didnt buy my STLE 6 weeks ago Id be making plans to the see your LOTR.

Im guessing/hoping/planning by the end of the year Ill be ready to make a move on a nice LOTR. Good luck with your sale, Im sure it will go in no time!

Bigbossfan

Aug 22, 2013
Lincoln, NB

Thanks for the comments guys. Going to be patient on this one. After the amount of work I put into it, plus the shaker motor and other mods, I know I should be able to get close to 5K for it.

Bigbossfan

Aug 22, 2013
Lincoln, NB

LOTR no longer available based on a Trade. Now I just have to hope for a stretch of good weather over the weekend to get to Ottawa and back!

Status
Not open for further replies.