• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Luckydogg's Bally Mystic

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
The first fix was on the center bank of drop targets. These are pretty easy to remove and replace. Can you guess what one had issues?

The drop targets install through the bottom of the mech, you just have to remove some screws and "C" clips to place them in.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    304.3 KB · Views: 124
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    323.7 KB · Views: 124

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
Yesterday I had some time to do the much needed flipper rebuild kit. The left flipper was by far worse then the right one. It clearly has had some work done to too the past.

The marrette's are not factory original, neither is the electrical tape that hits the EOS switch. One flipper was cracked so I replaced it, playdium only had one in stock, or I would have changed both.

This is a fairly straight forward job. Remove the flipper shaft and bat. Remove the coil end stop. Remove the old switch from its mount. Replace the coil sleeve and the slug that slides into the coil. There's some spacers to replace also. I installed the new switch, put in the new coil end stop in and finished it off by soldering the wires from the old switch onto the new one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    309.4 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    302.4 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg