• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Make Seawitch harder

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
Hey all.
Been working of fixing up my Seawitch. Getting close to complete but I notice it is a pretty forgiving, long playing machine.

What wold you do to make it harder? I don’t want this game to drag on forever in league.

I removed the rubbers on the outlane starposts but I’m wondering if I should remove the posts all together

I made the tilt sensitive and have jacked up the back legs already.

Any other suggestions or simply remove the 2 outlane starposts?

20190301_172743.jpg 20190301_172747.jpg

luch

Nov 18, 2012
Newmarket
www.topl.ca
if you take out the post you risk breaking the plastic , how about taking off the little rubber of the the metal post between the in and out lane just below your finger

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
if you take out the post you risk breaking the plastic , how about taking off the little rubber of the the metal post between the in and out lane just below your finger

I may just do that. There is the school of thought that doing that could cause damage to the ball and then risk wear on the playfield but at pinburgh they have center post rubbers removed on many machines. So I think I will remove the 2 small post rubbers as well for starters.

shaub

Dec 17, 2014
Regina, Sk
If you're worried about breaking those plastics, you could put plastic protectors in those spots and remove the star posts, then you could do both!