• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD TOTAN SOLD The rest of the market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Williampinball

Dec 28, 2012
Collingwood Ont.
Hi everyone ,I been thinking on selling one machine seing if there's interest if so send me a conversation .MM,AFM has a full restore and TOTAN has new decals

Thanks, Will

Last edited:

Joffa Popper

Jan 16, 2017
Toronto ON
Hey Will, Jeff here that picked up your STTNG. I finally got around to LEDS, rubbers and color DMD on it...Amazing!!!
Anyway, can't stop there of course haha.
TOTAN...let's chat. I've played yours and it looks really impressive. Interested.

Williampinball

Dec 28, 2012
Collingwood Ont.
Hey Jeff how it been going ,that's great too hear your making it look great it must look very nice now with that now so nice ,sure we can talk any time about TOTAN she's a nice one for sure

Barrie

Nov 17, 2016
Oakville/Lion's Head
Hi everyone ,I been thinking on selling one machine seing if there's interest if so send me a conversation .MM,AFM has a full restore and TOTAN has new decals

Thanks, Will
Good afternoon
I am a newbie and I am not familiar with your short forms. Could you please tell the name of the machines. I am in Oakville but my cottage is just north of Wiarton which is where the machines are.
Thanks
Barrie

Status
Not open for further replies.