• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Missile Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

McMean

Nov 14, 2012
Peterborough
Hey PBREV!

FS, and likely to regret it: upright Missile Command. This vid was in Pixels, purchased off set by another collector who sold to me.
The good: awesome Suzo Happ flat screen monitor, repro new control panel, beautiful bezel and marquee. It needed the flat screen so it could show in the movie and not have that rolling monitor look that CRTs have when filmed. The flat screen was hacked in, not the cleanest job in the world but I just left it be.. if it ain't broke eh.
The not as good: sides are beat up lots of scratches and some of them deep. I always have one cab upstairs, beside the piano, so I never cared enough to do anything about it. Pics actually make it look better than it is, but it could use side art.
Also: have an extra control panel.
As for Pixels, if you squint really hard you can see it in the background as the boys are walking through the arcade lol. So it's a big movie star all right. :)
Plays awesome, exactly like it should. Buttons and trackball are perfect. And if you are want to make your own labels for the bottom of the plexi... Guam, Pyongyang, San Francisco, etc, feel free. Could be the most relevant cab in your collection shortly.
I'm looking to change up my only upstairs cab and something else has fallen into my lap, so I'm not looking for trades right now. FS at $900 OBRO. Located in Peterborough, willing to deliver for an additional $1000. (as in, I really really don't want to deliver).

Pics below in a minute or two. Feel free to ask for more or shoot me a cell if you'd rather talk about it.
Thanks! Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.