• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

MISSING PERSON: Guelph, ON

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
I apologize for not being as present as I should be on here, but with a new baby things are obviously hectic in the household. That said, we now have a more urgent matter on our hands..

My brother has been missing since April 1st. If there are any members in the Guelph, Ontario area please keep your eyes out for him. More info in the link below.

Thank you

http://guelph.ctvnews.ca/guelph-pol...55443#_gus&_gucid=&_gup=Facebook&_gsc=GLeknGD

Reactions: CJBob

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
Ctv in Kitchener ran the story tonight on the 6 o'clock news. Hopefully he turns up soon. I'm keeping my eyes open while I work in Guelph, but that's only once a week.

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
Sorry for your loss. I just saw the news story that they found his body in the river. Hopefully this provides some closure and the healing can begin.

Best wishes for the future.

dnewman

Oct 29, 2013
Newmarket
Really sorry to hear about your brother, Brock. I can't imagine what you and your family are going through right now.

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
My brother Cody Thompson had been missing since April 1. It is woth heavy heart that I tell you all, they found his body in the river on Saturday evening.

Our mother and his father are living in poverty, so we've since created a GoFundMe campaign to help pay for his funeral. Please, if you can spare even a dollar it would be very much appreciated..

Thank you all.

The Hemming / Thompson / Misner family