• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Multiple file upload one click

thewebexpert

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Almonte, Ontario
Simple multi-upload to upload attaches using html5 multiple file select.
It allows to select a number of files in one dialog (using Shift+Click or Ctrl+Click). So you will be able to upload a bunch of files in just 2-3 clicks.

If browser doesn't support html5 it will appear as ordinal upload field.

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
This morning I tried to create a new thread in video games section, I created the first post and added 8 pics from my ipad2. The files looked to be uploading.... But the thread was not created.

This could be an issue with iPads. I'm a firm believer that apple sucks as a company, although I like my pad.

I will try again later, If it doesn't work I'll go back to the one at a time option

movingpictures

Nov 29, 2012
Mont-Real
Luckydogg420 said:
This could be an issue with iPads. I'm a firm believer that apple sucks as a company, although I like my pad.

ipads are notoriously bad for uploading of photos in safari.
there is another free browser on the app store that allows it (opera mini)

ive decided its not worth the effort.
i mainly use the ipad for reading and not posting.
it's just too tedious and annoying.

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Haha yeah, I gotta say.. I love my iPad Mini for games and surfing, but anything outside the box and you're screwed. I was blown away that I couldn't save any files off the internet to the hard drive for example.

I use Dolphin Browser, it seems to have a lot of workarounds for stuff like this.