• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Mustang Launch Party - April 25th

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
With the upcoming release of their latest pinball machine, Cineplex Starburst in association with Stern Pinball and the IFPA proudly presents the Toronto Mustang pinball Launch Party

Come and get a chance to try out the brand new Mustang pinball machine, and while your there also enjoy some of the great food that Wacky Wings offers.

There will also be a tournament with trophies, apparel, and of course cash prizes, 100% of all entire fees taken in will be paid out.

The cash prizes break down as follows:

1st place - Trophy, 40% of the cash pot
2nd place - 30% of the cash pot
3rd place - 20% of the cash pot
4th place - 10% of the cash pot

Entries are $5 each and you can try as much as you like.

But even if you don't want to play in the tournament, it's still no excuse not to come as there will be a Mustang pinball machine for everyone to try.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact Adam (vengeance)!

I look forward to seeing everyone on April 25th at Wacky Wings

juandylan

Nov 18, 2012
Thorold
What time does the party start at? I'd love to make it up there but I have to watch the Raptors destroy Brooklyn first! Will the pins be open to play after 11 tonight?

juandylan

Nov 18, 2012
Thorold
Vengeance said:
They have big screen TV's everywhere so I'm sure the game will be on.

But the official launch starts at 6pm.

Any other night the launch would take precedence but Raptors playoff ball supersedes everything! Hell, I don't allow my wife and kids in the room while I'm watching, I sure as heck can't be in a bar with with pinball,beer and friends.