• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD New Hobby? Teknetics Omega 8000 Metal Detector and Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

websherpa

Feb 10, 2013
Waterdown, ON
Sold!

IMG_0730.jpg

Sold!

Last edited:

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
Have you ever found anything interesting? The little bit of metal detecting I did produced a lot of beer caps and occasional loonies.
Nice gear.

websherpa

Feb 10, 2013
Waterdown, ON
Thanks! It was fun having something better than a Radio Shack (The Source for you young ins) special . I found a lot of coins (we have a local rib fest than was a good hunting ground for recent drops), tons of nails, caps and foil when starting out. Some jewellery. Located our buried oil tank (which used to be in the basement of the house) before we did some land scaling.... thought I had found a vein of gold or a treasure chest. And got called by neighbours to find lost keys, jewelry and dropped hardware for patio furniture.

I loved it, finding anything was a thrill. It's amazing how deep you can find coins. And having a Pro-Pointer made all the difference between frustration and success.

Now I miss doing it! I kept it wanting to go further afield but have other priorities.

If I don't sell for asking, I'll just keep it... you never know when gold fever will strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.