• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS New P-Roc Rev 1 with WPC and WPC-95 Mounting Boards

websherpa

Feb 10, 2013
Waterdown, ON
Hi guys!

I've been hanging on to a brand new UNUSED P-Roc (Pinball Remote Operations Controller) with 2 mounting plates (WPC and WPC-95 for too long now. Original Cost is US$385 + US$43 shipping + US$55 tax to Ontario (min ~ $652)

This version is best used to change the programming on an existing machine.

If anyone is interested, I will sell it for CDN $325 + shipping

(Thank you for looking!)

Last edited:

jdot

Dec 23, 2019
canada
oh man what a steal... im soon going for a p3roc and the other boards... also i looked at options for a re-theme for a system11 and it doesnt work without an adapter. But damn this is a sweet toy at a nice price! good luck

Reactions: websherpa

websherpa

Feb 10, 2013
Waterdown, ON
oh man what a steal... im soon going for a p3roc and the other boards... also i looked at options for a re-theme for a system11 and it doesnt work without an adapter. But damn this is a sweet toy at a nice price! good luck
Sorry, there was a typo, it is Brand New UNUSED (not used), in antistatic bag, and includes 2 mounting plates and USB programming cable. If you can find out the price of the System-11 interface (is it a display driver board), PM me, I can be negotiable to help you recover some of its cost if you would like.

I really wanted to experiment with it, and I am a programmer, but I just don't have the time to spare so someone else should have this rather than it sit on my pinball parts shelf.