• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Nice Example System 11 Wanted $5000 CA$H ! ! !

Oct 27, 2020
Ottawa
Bally/Williams NICE example system 11 wanted. Will pay up to $5000 cash for a nice clean example.
NO PROJECTS OR CRAP ! ! ! Please PM with what you have. 1988-1991 titles are the one's of interest.
Already have a Diner, Mousin Around, Whirlwind & Taxi.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Dang Bad Cats and Elvira & TPM are elusive. Someone take my $.
I've seen a BC not long ago but it was way more than $5k (way overpriced IMHO).
Have you ever played BC? I'm a cat person and wanted one. Got one. And then couldn't get rid of it fast enough. One of the most boring sys 11 games ever made if you ask me.

Reactions: Fleetwood mIkea
Oct 27, 2020
Ottawa
I've seen a BC not long ago but it was way more than $5k (way overpriced IMHO).
Have you ever played BC? I'm a cat person and wanted one. Got one. And then couldn't get rid of it fast enough. One of the most boring sys 11 games ever made if you ask me.
No I have not played BC before. That being said I have not played any of the pins I own prior to buying...looooong story. That being said I only regretted buying a Hurricane, Freddy & Space Station...all 3 were a pain in the ass to sell. Also the building I reside in limits the type of pins I can have due to the noise they produce. System 11's are quieter then Stern DMD's. Neighbors kept callin the police sayin they were illegal slot machines if you can believe it!