• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD No Good Gofers - HUO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bally Boy

Dec 14, 2012
Ancaster
I having been thinking about this for awhile and have decided to part with my home use only No Good Gofers ( and for all you detectives out there... I have the original sales bill, it has only had three owners since it was purchased new in 1998 - it is truly Home Use Only! ).

This is THE nicest example I have ever seen of this game, it is just as nice as the day it came out of the box, was shopped recently with 100% LED lighting including the GI. It has a custom lighted Gofer topper, Golf Ball shooter rod, upgraded sub-woofer, back glass golf ball mod, latest software with CPU off board battery mount, some of Flash Instincts custom decals and extras included... etc. etc. Cabinet, playfield and backglass ( yes folks - NGG was actually a screened backglass not a translight ) are perfect. Clear flipper button protectors were added and there is nothing to note. The slam ramp shows next to no wear - this is usually bashed to shit on the playfield, see the photos.. Comes with the sales reciept and all original service manual and paperwork.

SOLD in under 45minutes over on Pinside.
image1.jpeg

Attachments

• image2 (1).jpeg
    image2 (1).jpeg
    137 KB · Views: 79
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    181.2 KB · Views: 85
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    134.5 KB · Views: 82
  • image4 (1).jpeg
    image4 (1).jpeg
    203 KB · Views: 92
  • image1 (1).jpeg
    image1 (1).jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 82
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    143.5 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
That golf ball mod on the backglass is pure awesome ;)
Whoever came up with that deserves a pat on the back!

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Hmm, might have to look at that golf ball mod for mine. That gofer topper is pretty cool though-the glowing eyes are tied into something on the game (can't remember what), so it has this evil gopher flashing at you from above :)

zod

May 29, 2013
Toronto
I might be selling my STLE and have never owned this pin so I'm interested. Could I come and have a look?

Bally Boy

Dec 14, 2012
Ancaster
Sold in less than 45 minutes over on Pinside - SOLD-2.jpeg -6.jpeg -5.jpeg

Attachments

• -3.jpeg
    -3.jpeg
    159.3 KB · Views: 32
  • -1.jpeg
    -1.jpeg
    143.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
I've also had the pleasure of seeing and playing this game. You will not be disappointed as all of Dan's games are in great shape and this is no exception.
GLWS Dan.

Status
Not open for further replies.