• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

singlezero

Jul 10, 2014
Orillia ontario
actually spoon i didnt realize this but you can go to search and enter spin out and see some prices over the last while if you click search this thread only . i see a few higher prices (maybe flips i dont know ) and the ads will be gone but i know i have seen this machine a few times as low as that.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
I've owned Spin Out twice. The first one set me back about $800 in really nice shopped condition and the 2nd one was under $200 but a total project.

I still think most wedgeheads are $500-$800. Machines; with a few more desirable titles being the rare exception.

singlezero

Jul 10, 2014
Orillia ontario
I've owned Spin Out twice. The first one set me back about $800 in really nice shopped condition and the 2nd one was under $200 but a total project.

I still think most wedgeheads are $500-$800. Machines; with a few more desirable titles being the rare exception.
i tend to agree with that assertion. i personally have hit the 1000 dollar plateau 3 times in purchases for wedgeheads, and rightly or wrongly didnt think i erred but it probably has to do more with personal choice.
that el dorado that was in hunstville last week went for full pop at 1500, the second one of those ive seen go at that price this year.
abracadabras always seem to hit north of that too.

if you see any c37s at 800 let me know

Hammerhead

Nov 16, 2012
Melbourne

I have two now, both were north of $1K. I likely paid too much, but the condition seemed right, they were titles that seemed hard to come by and ones that I had been searching for a while, so I closed my eyes and paid the prices.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

Coitusmysterioso

Jan 13, 2017
Shelburne, Ontario
i didnt see any of those 3 painted over , 2 were working . debated on one but passed? im not sure how much the infamous black spinout that was shown being stripped all over the internet some time ago went for though....
http://pinballrevolution.com/threads/finally-got-a-spin-out.5882/

Why was it infamous? Because I was proud of my bringing it back from being painted over?

BTW I paid $400 for that machine and it worked great just needed a bit of cleaning and new rubbers to get it working.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
i tend to agree with that assertion. i personally have hit the 1000 dollar plateau 3 times in purchases for wedgeheads, and rightly or wrongly didnt think i erred but it probably has to do more with personal choice.
that el dorado that was in hunstville last week went for full pop at 1500, the second one of those ive seen go at that price this year.
abracadabras always seem to hit north of that too.

if you see any c37s at 800 let me know

I think I paid $800 USD for my C37 but that was a few years ago. My El Dorado ran me $1300 USD also a few years back (dollar close to par and I was even waived through customs :) ) And, I have also had a Jacks Open that was in and around the $1K mark. Atlantis would be above that range too, as well as any of the super rare wedges.

My comment was more of a generalization on "most" common wedgeheads and Spin Out is certainly a 'common' title. Certainly there are some exceptions. Hell, I have nearly $2K into my GTB Spot Bowler woodrail and haven't even restored it yet!!! :eek:

FWIW, I picked up my current Spin Out for under $200 and it seems to have been in way better shape than the $1300 example currently on kijiji. This was within the last year. I was able to get the cab repainted and buy a new backglass, legs and so on and still be under $1K for a minty (like new) machine.

IMO, this is what a $1300-$1500 Spin Out should look like.

20170805_181330.jpg

Reactions: Aunt Agnes