• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD NOVEMBER LIST 152 PINBALLS ""CLOSE""

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilGreg

Nov 28, 2012
Re: NOVEMBER LIST 152 PINBALLS "" DEAL ""

For the november shipment, I have a pick up truck and could borrow a trailer.
If you'd like to have your pin delivered in the Quebec City area, or anywhere bewteen Gerry's place and Quebec, please msg me.

I could probably take 2-3 more and would charge 100$ a piece to make it worth the trouble.

Aerostarz

Nov 19, 2012
Whitby
www.flickr.com
Re: NOVEMBER LIST 152 PINBALLS ""CLOSE""

So what happens now?
Do we wait for confirmation that the boat has left Italy?

Latitude: Hurry Up
Longitude: This way, this way
Knots: faster faster!! Warp 9 Engage!
ETA: Dec 25th!!!

:lol: :lol:

Gerry

Nov 14, 2012
St-Georges de Beauce, Québec

Aerostarz said:
So what happens now?
Do we wait for confirmation that the boat has left Italy?

Latitude: Hurry Up
Longitude: This way, this way
Knots: faster faster!! Warp 9 Engage!
ETA: Dec 25th!!!

:lol: :lol:

loading container, after hi send me pics an number of container, after this we can watch whene container come here.

Dreg604

Dec 20, 2012

Just wanted to mention that I picked up my Theatre of Magic at Gerard's place on the tuesday he received the october's container. The 240 volt conversion was a bit of a struglle due to a picky connector. Now it's up and running and it's in much better shape than I expected it. Gerard's the man! Definitely looking forward to buy again from him.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga

Robot or Time Machine are both awesome pins.

Just curious how many Ontario guys are on this next container and if anything has been discussed regarding shipping again?
The October one worked out very well.

jooky

Nov 18, 2012
Mississauga, ON

DRANO said:
Robot or Time Machine are both awesome pins.

Just curious how many Ontario guys are on this next container and if anything has been discussed regarding shipping again?
The October one worked out very well.

I would totally be in for a GTA group delivery option if there are any others! I've been juggling in my mind how difficult a 8.5 hr drive each way to and from Gerry's is. That or paying for shipping. Hanging with relatives for Xmas and all I can think about is my upcoming pin.... anyone else have this problem?

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga

jooky said:
I would totally be in for a GTA group delivery option if there are any others! I've been juggling in my mind how difficult a 8.5 hr drive each way to and from Gerry's is. That or paying for shipping. Hanging with relatives for Xmas and all I can think about is my upcoming pin.... anyone else have this problem?

Maybe I'll start a new thread and we can try and organize something.
If there aren't enough guys and its just 2-3 of us, I'd be willing to do a joint road trip to share the costs. With a couple of drivers it can be done in one (very long) day.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga

REVOLUTION said:
Awww man! Who picked up the MM? :x

Yup, there's what would have been my TOTAN (sob).
Why couldn't she be on the next container?
:cry:

PhilGreg

Nov 28, 2012

Again, in case it went unnoticed...
If anybody wants delivery in the Quebec area, or anywhere between Gerry's place and Quebec, please PM me.

I have a pickup truck so it's pretty expensive for gas, plus I have to go through the trouble of borrowing a closed trailer, digging it out of the snow and delivering the pins, so I'll charge depending on how many interested people I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.