1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oculus Rift Virtual Pinball Cabinet Mod

Discussion in '"Virtual Pin" Discussion, Projects & Support' started by mwong168, Jun 24, 2016.

1. mwong168

mwong168 Administrator
    Staff Member

2. MultiHack3D

MultiHack3D Member

Ok... thats freaking cool!

When the time comes were there is a good workflow/tools/engine. If anyone is interested in getting together to make tables.
    I would love to model the 3D elements for tables.

My 3D skills are strong and would love to work with other pinheads making tables for others to enjoy... or not LOL!

Save you a TON of space, and dough.... Tho nothing is like the real thing, it dont mean it still cant be fun!

3. roar

roar Active Member

If you have strong 3D rendering skills the Virtual Pinball scene would likely embrace you with open arms. there are some pretty awesome things being released for the latest version of Virtual Pinball, Cactus Canyon Continued being one of them. Bart, the train, the mine shaft and beer mug all being 3D rendered. A new version of TOM just got released as well with a sweet looking Tiger Saw and Trunk.

Check out the vpinball.com forums for a smaller group of folks who are pretty active and of course vpforums is always active.