• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Official "Good Luck in Germany, Adam!!!!" Thread

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
Vengeance said:
Leaving for Paris, France tomorrow, 5 days in Paris, then drive down to Rodenbach, Germany to play in my First Tournament.

Then 5 more days just handing around Germany, going through the Black Forest and what not, till I head to Echzell, Germany for Thursday to participate in the Epstien Cup, then IFPA World Champs, and then the Kids Fight Cancer Charity Challenge that same weekend.

See everyone in a few weeks.

Figured this should get its own thread. Good luck, dude! Keep us updated!

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
That again everyone for the vote of confidence, I'm going to need it :lol:

I have not broken the qualifying bubble at IFPA yet, outside of PAPA, IFPA is the next hardest tournament I've ever played in, reason being their are no crappy players in the lot.

Unlike Pinburgh where you can usually count of a few jobbers to beat up on in your group, everyone at IFPA is good, no one there sucks so the competition is fierce.

tom_454

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
Go Adam. Best of Luck. Let's hope those Germans don't riot after Adam wins - you know those "Pinball Hooligans"! ;-)

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
This is why Im glad I came in early, sitting in Amsterdam airport waiting for my connection to Paris.

I've been up 22 hours thus far :D

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Grüße aus Deutschland

after 5 days in Paris just doing the tourist thing, had my first pre tourney.

There were 95 players and they were only taking the top 6 spots. It was match play 1v1 with wins and losses.

I ended up in a 5 way tie breaker with 3 of the 5 getting in. Made it through the tie breaker but didn't do so well in the finals and took 5th.

Still happy with the result, considering how big the field was.

Now 5 more days of tooling around Germany and then onto the Ifpa, for the Epstien cup, Charity Challenge and of course the world champs.