• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Old Bally Part Frustration

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
I live in Nova Scotia and there is no where to get parts in this province, so I rely on mail order. I ordered (what I asked for) a complete flipper rebuilt kit for my elektra and received most of the kit except the levers for the lower flippers. These odd shaped arms have circular nylon parts installed by split-pin or rivet onto the arm which are very worn out. There are 4 main flippers on this pin and I would like to know where I could find such parts either the whole left and right lever arms for upper and lowers or even the nylon parts. I hate to have to manufacture such a thing but I might have to if parts are nowhere to be found. Picture below shows levers I need.
Any thoughts?
bally8088.jpg

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
If you ordered a complete kit from a reputable supplier I would think all of the parts should be present, so I'd be contacting the supplier and getting them to send the missing pieces on their dime. If you didn't order from one of the usual suspects, I would suggest ordering from Terry @ Pinball Life. Here is the kit you need and it comes with everything in the pic, including the cams with the nylon bushing installed;

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=4101

D

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
Sounds like they sent you the mini kit.

http://pbresource.com/KT-BFLIP04.html

Yes indeed, I agree. I asked for a complete kit but maybe that was not enough info. I placed a fair sized order at Pinballmedic and he was very easy to get along with and helpful but maybe complete kits are not their specialty. It was a special order as most of the parts on his site are sold individually and I wanted full kits for various machines. Just a little disappointed that I still need to place another order online and sit and wait.