• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS PDI Glass Now For Sale in Canada!

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
I'm happy to announce that PinballCustoms.com is now the OFFICIAL retailer of PDI Glass in Canada! I currently have 8 sheets of regular glass and 2 sheets of widebody. If these sell well I will get more.

The price on PinballCustoms.com will be $320, but I'm happy to offer this to our members for an even $300 (regular and widebody)

For now, this glass is available for local pick up / drop off only. I still need to work out shipping costs. Get 'em while they're hot! :D

- Brock

PS. If you don't know what this is, check it out here: http://pinballdecals.com/NonGlareOpticalGlassPage.html

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
This stuff is insanely nice. It's like playing with the glass off.
I can't wait to get my first sheet!

Shipping from the US has always kept me away from this glass. Congrats on carrying it Brock!
Canadian pinheads seriously need a local source for parts. Especially the larger items like this. Now you just have to start stocking legs and side-rails :D

movingpictures

Nov 29, 2012
Mont-Real
I want some, but knowing me, I'll drop something heavy on the glass the first day.
Or my cat will scratch it up as-per-usual :mrgreen:

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
Beafraid said:
Do we get a better deal the more we buy? Is there tax or is that the total?

I can give a bit of a price break for this if there's multiple sheets involved.. margins are pretty tight as it is but we can work something out. :) Prices are the total cash price including tax.

I've sold 5 sheets of regular size already! That leaves 3 sheets regular and 2 of widebody. If there's enough demand I'll order some more in very soon

- B

SilverBallFiend

Dec 19, 2012
Any wide body glass left?
Interested to buy one
Does it eliminate or reduce back glass glare? (Early SS pin)

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
Woop sorry about the delay.. you said this is for a HH right? I'm not sure the glass is the same size but I can find out. This glass eliminates about 80% of total glare from a dmd game (the only remaining bit of glare usually comes from the DMD itself). I've always thought this stuff would look great on an early solid state game but I've never actually seen it.

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Brock,
I thought I would think about contacting you and buying glass for a widebody and maybe a regular pin glass purchase as well.
I will try to respond more quickly next time. Congrats on the sales as I heard you were sold out on batch #1.
Scott

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
I am in fact SOLD OUT! But I'll be placing another order at the end of the month, not to worry. :)

My goal is to do an order each and every month.. so if you've missed out or are on the fence, don't fret!

Also if you're on the fence but would like to see this stuff in person, feel free to post here or contact me. My door is always welcome to fellow pinheads, and I have a sheet of Jersey Jack glass to compare to as well.. :)

SilverBallFiend

Dec 19, 2012
REVOLUTION said:
Woop sorry about the delay.. you said this is for a HH right? I'm not sure the glass is the same size but I can find out. This glass eliminates about 80% of total glare from a dmd game (the only remaining bit of glare usually comes from the DMD itself). I've always thought this stuff would look great on an early solid state game but I've never actually seen it.
Please do! And let me know when you are back in stock.

I would like to get a Widebody one for my HH

Thanks!

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
I understood that Brock just placed another order recently.
Hopefully soon... I'd like a couple more as well!