• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS PDI Glass - Who wants some?

algrande

Jan 15, 2013
calgary
Thanks....I was feeling neglected ;)

REVOLUTION said:
Hey gang, I'm on it. There's a bit of a delay in that I'm working on a HUGE order for Joey at PDI right now before I order the glass. So I should be ordering glass within the next week or 2.

Alan, don't worry.. haven't forgotten about you. Although I *did* forget to respond to your text, sorry about that. Lots of running around... not enough time in the days lately.

Thanks to all for your patience.

- B

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
spiroagnew said:
DRANO said:
Hurry it up man!
The glare on Special Force is killing me :lol:

Has the joke been made that the glass would be worth more than the Special Force itself?

Well... that was sorta my point :D

Now don't get me started about the uber-rare Special Force Girls backglass I just found in Australia!!!
Guess I'm a real Nordman fanboy now!

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
REVOLUTION said:
I had a sheet of this glass on my Volley EM for a while.. it looked pretty sweet :D

I have one on my EMs too ;)
Had it on El Dorado for a while and just recently moved it to my restored C37. Awesome all around!
Wish it was more affordable. I'd stick it on everything... including Special Force!

rubberfist

Jan 31, 2014
Canada
Friendly nudge...I installed Cointaker LED's into my ToM and can't bear to play it: I never noticed how scratched the glass was!

Save me!~

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Yes, Joey at PDI said the glass will be in his hands by end of next week. Then we'll move forward, and I'll take deposits before the glass is sent to me from Georgia.

This glass is generally a long wait when Joey's stock is out, the glass gets manufactured to order. It's well worth the wait though.. way better than JJP's stuff.

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
No problem, I'll throw one in.

Update on the glass, it was held up in customs from Germany as of Friday last week. I'll follow up today, and will be collecting deposits soon before importing from the US.

Stay tuned (again)

- B

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
Alright everyone, the glass is now in Georgia. Which means we're ready to place our order for import.

This glass is obviously a real pain to bring in from Germany! So that being said, I'd ask that those of you who are interested please send me a $50 deposit PER SHEET via PayPal to sales_AT_pinballcustoms.com with your user ID in the notes, as well as what size(s) (regular or widebody). Sending funds as a "gift" is greatly appreciated

Sadly, pricing on this glass has gone up across the board right from the rising Euro. That said, if you buy direct from PDI you're looking at around $325 CAD + $130 CAD in shipping PER SHEET.

My price to you is $320 CAD + a flat rate of $45 shipping -- and that shipping charge applies no matter how many sheets you buy, so just as always.. buy more, save more. Buying in pairs is recommended.

Local pickup is always an option, and if doing so I'll provide a further discount for orders of 2+ sheets. Drop-off within the GTA is also available for a $20 fee. You may also be able to arrange delivery via the PBRev / MAACA Underground Railroad on your own.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email, call, text or PM me.

- Brock

Perspex

Jun 20, 2013
Nice...getting closer. I'll have to decide on 1 vs 2 today. Thankfully I can pick up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
Finally picking this up next weekend.

FWIW, I just got a note from the supplier and he said this stuff goes for $460 USD + tax after shipping direct from him if we were all to buy it individually, so we're all saving some good money